Here’s How We’ve Helped Our Clients
- Strategic data analysis, culling, processing, and hosting
- Managed document review
- Document productions
“The Cognicion team has been responsive and professional in all of their efforts on behalf of my case team and our clients. Their client service team has proven time and again to be an excellent resource throughout the life cycle of our engagements.”–AmLAW 200 Litigation Partner
- Remediated cyber incident by amassing a list of over 6.5 million data subjects by region for notification purposes
- Processed and reviewed over 1TB data for PII/PHI in under a month
- Repository database of PHI/PII keyword terms and regular expressions
- Automated and analytics-based data scanning
- Secure data hosting
- Semi-automated review for PHI/PII
- Customized notification report
“When we need support managing problematic data or out-of-the-ordinary productions, the Cognicion team is there to help.”–Amy, Paralegal, Cherry Bekaert
- DOJ HSR 2R – Managed the review for a large Second Request stemming from a $33.5 Billion merger
- Due Diligence – Reviewed over 3,000 contracts for a global energy resource company
“When the DOJ issued an HSR Second Request prior to approving our merger, we relied heavily on Cognicion to support the extensive requirements for data and documents efficiently and cost-effectively. They came through in all areas under tight deadlines and helped us to successfully comply with federal regulations.”–Assistance General Counsel, Head of M&A Global Defense Contractor
Assisted with operationalizing an organization’s global privacy program across dozens of operating companies.
Led a working group to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines associated with managing over 7000 contracts to help determine which require Standard Contractual Clauses remediation, leverage external resources, coordinate negotiations, map processes that transfer personal data out of the EU, and train business stakeholders on the new requirements within a 6-month deadline.
Administered customized maturity risk assessments by leveraging technology and visualization tools to present assessment results and trends to clients’ leaders. The clients gained visibility into program performance in comparison to other global companies in their respective industries and can now identify and prioritize areas that require improvement.
“Cognicion’s dedicated consultants serve as a key part of our corporate data privacy program. They assist with day-to-day operation of the program and coordination of projects, including working with cross-functional partners, identifying gaps, implementing processes, and proposing process improvements tailored to our needs. Cognicion enhances our privacy program by providing skilled resources who anticipate needs and deliver high levels of client service in a scalable and cost-effective manner.”–Andrew Heaton, Danaher