1. Have you had any signs or symptoms of a fever in the past 24 hours such as chills, sweats, felt "feverish" or had a temperature that is elevated for you/100.0F or greater?
2. Do you have any of the following symptoms?
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
3. Have you traveled to Europe, China, Iran or Brazil in the last 14 days? Or, have you had any close contact in the last 14 days with someone with a diagnosis of COVID-19?